This is truly amazing.
You managed to go beyond good and actually reached the quality of a proper show that could definitely exist on TV. Voice acting, script and animation is just brilliant.
But of course there is always room for improvement. Perhaps this was already mentioned but Doctor's voice was sometimes too quite to be understood - consider adding subtitles or working on sound quality. Also, seeking bar (or scene selection) would really make this movie perfect.
Well, almost everything was already said, so I'll focus on two things:
1. Flashlight shots light forward and thus would cast a shadow of objects behind it... seeing how much effort you put into details, this felt like a thorn in a foot and looked bad, simply broken.
2. Movie Icon looks like a squashed pokeball ;0
1. Sure, I could have spent time on that :)
Hmm, it is the second time I have to write this:
RAM has nothing to do with performance.
It is purly CPU thing - which makes quality choice a bit misleading.
Also, think about smooting things out because the whole fight felt so random...
OK, I guess
1. Moving mouse to the edges of the screen to rotate the camera? FRUSTRATING! OK, I know you can't use the mouse to rotate the camera; you CAN however include different keys functions, for example, instead of strafing, rotating.
2. 2GB of RAM recommended?! WHAT. THE. HELL. Well, true, I played only the first level but I've seen only about 20MB of RAM usage in that bottom right corner... or I guess it actually tells something else?
3. "Decent graphics card"? For what? Flash doesn't use hardware acceleration to render 3d; it only uses a processor. ONLY.
I would play more then 5 min. but that camera control was so irritating...
You need to work on details:
It was already mentioned - find a better fitting song and longer one to that.
Optimize the game, I felt some slowdowns.
Auto-reset after the ball falls out of a level.
How bout outlining currently selected platform?
Double Z tap to speed up text displaying and diagonal moving please.
And maybe some music also.
Other then that, pretty nice game.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.